Dale Chihuly is world renowned for incorporating his glass sculpture art into a variety of indoor and outdoor environments. He’s hung his unique chandelier sculptures over piazzas in Venice and floated colorful glass orbs in the garden fountains outside the Biltmore Estate. And his work can be found in more than 200 museums around the world. But do you know these fun facts about Dale Chihuly?
2. He Started His Career in A Different Area of Art
4. Dale Chihuly Worked as a Commercial Fisherman to Save Money for Graduate School
6. Why the Glass Sculptor Wears an Eye Patch
7. He’s an Artist, Not a Fighter
10. Dale Chihuly Owns Several Fascinating Collections
Did You Know These Fun Facts About Dale Chihuly?